This committee is focused on promoting our organization and events and improving communication efforts to our members.
The committee oversees:
• Marketing Initiatives
• Promotion of events
• Increasing communication through the organization
• maintaining website and social media platforms
Committee members can expect to…
• create marketing materials
• find new ways to communicate with members
• attend events, take photos/videos and develop social media posts
• have fun and make new connections – isn’t that what this is all about?!
The YPF Membership Committee is ideal for folks that are:
• social media savvy
• innovative thinkers
• good communicators
• Looking to expand their network
• Interested in becoming a leader in the community
• Passionate about YPF
The Marketing Committee meets at various times. If you’re interested in checking out the Marketing Committee or joining, please email either or both of the co-chairs below for more information!
To be considered for the Marketing Committee Co-Chair position, simply click here to download and complete the interest form.
Samantha Dooley, email@example.com
Taylor Moret, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Committee Members:
Samantha Dooley, Sysco
Shawn Fisher, Agensian HealthCare/SSM Health
Dusty Krikau, Downtown FDL Partnership
Garry Moïse, Marian University
Taylor Moret, Society Insurance
Bryce Roth, Verve, a Credit Union
Jackie Runge, Fond du Lac Area Foundation
Andrew Tucker, Michels
Sara Wild, Michels