The YPF Member Engagement Committee works to continually enhance the membership experience of YPFers; from welcoming new members, to fostering relationships between existing members and providing opportunities to grow the YPF membership base.
This committee is focused on the retention of our membership by better connecting, developing and engaging our members throughout the year. The committee oversees:
- Membership Outreach Initiatives
- Host Member Mondays
- Member Recruitment
- YPF Corporate Members / Business Supporters
If you enjoy meeting new people and want to contribute to YPF in a vital capacity, then give the Member Engagement Committee a look. Committee members can expect to…
- Be evangelists for YPF and expand the reach of the organization.
- Promote YPF to area businesses and organizations.
- Meet new people! From welcoming new members to getting to know existing members this committee helps to make sure all members feel welcome and become engaged in the organization.
The YPF Member Engagement Committee is ideal for folks that are:
- Love meeting new people
- Looking to expand your network
- Interested in becoming a leader in the community
- Passionate about YPF
The YPF Member Engagement Committee – connecting members with opportunities!
Member Engagement meetings are the second Tuesday of each month from 12 – 1 p.m. at Envision Greater Fond du Lac (23 South Main Street, FDL).
If you’re interested in checking out the Member Engagement Committee or joining, please email the co-chair below.
Jackie Runge, email@example.com
Jason Zellner, firstname.lastname@example.org