The YPF Membership Committee works to continually enhance the membership experience of YPFers; from welcoming new members, to fostering relationships between existing members and providing opportunities to grow the YPF membership base.
This committee is focused on the retention of our membership by better connecting, developing and engaging our members throughout the year. The committee oversees:
- Membership Outreach Initiatives
- Host Member Mondays
- Member Recruitment
- YPF Champions / Business Supporters
If you enjoy meeting new people and want to contribute to YPF in a vital capacity, then give the Membership Committee a look. Committee members can expect to…
- Be evangelists for YPF and expand the reach of the organization.
- Promote YPF to area businesses and organizations.
- Meet new people! From welcoming new members to getting to know existing members this committee helps to make sure all members feel welcome and become engaged in the organization.
The YPF Membership Committee is ideal for folks that are:
- Love meeting new people
- Looking to expand your network
- Interested in becoming a leader in the community
- Passionate about YPF
The YPF Membership Committee – connecting members with opportunities!
Membership meetings are the second Tuesday of each month from 12 – 1 p.m. at the Fond du Lac Association of Commerce (207 N Main Street).
If you’re interested in checking out the Membership Committee or joining, please email the co-chair below!
To be considered for the Membership Committee Co-Chair position, simply click here to download and complete the interest form.
Jenna Floberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Tank, email@example.com