YPF Leader Luncheon
380 Whispering Springs Drive
Fond du Lac, WI 54937
Make the most of your lunch hour! Spend your lunch interacting with area business executives! The YPF Leader Luncheon will provide a venue for young professionals and experienced business leaders to come together, converse and learn from each other. Established leaders in the community will serve as mentors, joining young professionals for lunch and conversation! Leaders will share their career journey and discuss best practice tips and strategies for how to improve in your profession and as a young leader. Attendees will have the chance to personally interact with chief executives and experienced professionals in a variety of fields – discussing career ambitions, plans, advice and virtually anything that comes to mind! This one-day mentoring opportunity is definitely a don’t miss event!
- Registration: 11:30 – 11:55 a.m.
- Lunch/Program: 12 – 1:30 p.m.
Expected leaders to be in attendance include:
- Tim Ahern, President of BCI Burke
- Tripp Ahern, President and CEO of JF Ahern
- Bonnie Baerwald, VP of Finance and Administrative Services at MPTC
- Mike Burch, President of National Exchange Bank & Trust
- Steve Cramer, Vice President and CFO of Mercury Marine
- Alan Hathaway, President/Owner of BrownBoots Interactive
- Brian Johnson, Executive Vice President of Michels Corporation
- Steve Little, President and CEO of Agnesian HealthCare
- Joe Moore, Fond du Lac City Manager
- Patricia Miller, Owner of Culvers (Fond du Lac)
- William Reeves, COO of Society Insurance
- Joe Reitemeier, President and CEO of the Fond du Lac Area Association of Commerce
- Mike Shannon, President of Holiday Automotive