YPF: State of Fond du Lac
51 Sheboygan Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
As we look ahead to the future, what is in store for Fond du Lac?
Back by popular demand but with a new focus and outlook, YPF is excited to host the 2015 State of Fond du Lac Panel Discussion. In years past, this event has been focused on bringing area business leaders together for a valuable discussion on the local economy.
In 2015, we’re looking to enhance the event by showcasing initiatives and organizations that are improving and shaping the future of Fond du Lac. What issues and challenges are our businesses, workforce/residents and community facing? And, more importantly, what steps are being taken and what progress is being made to advance our community? And last but certainly not least, what does it mean for you…what is available to young professionals and what should you know
about Fond du Lac in 2015?
Attend this exceptional panel discussion and get the scoop on the state of Fond du Lac!
Panelists (additional panelists TBD):
- Holly Brenner – Vice President of Strategic Development & Marketing, Agnesian HealthCare
- Melissa Worthington – Vice President, Fond du Lac Area Association of Commerce
- Dr. John N. Short, Chief Executive Officer and Dean, UW-Fond du Lac
Areas of Focus include:
- Fond du Lac Works
- Lakeside Park Exploratory Committee
- Fond du Lac area business community
- Fond du Lac Visioning Committee
- Well City Fond du Lac and other health oriented initiatives
All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Click HERE to register or call the AC at (920) 921-9500.