Since its inception in June of 2004, a primary mission of the Young Professionals of Fond du Lac is to sponsor monthly events that allow its members opportunities to network in both social and professional settings. Members can then have an opportunity to invite guests and learn more about the mission and goals of YPF.
Attending YPF events is a great way to find out what YPF is all about. You will meet monthly with collegues and friends while continuing to expand and diversify your network. Come see what the excitement is all about!
A champion magnifies what it means to be a leader through hard work, creativity, and integrity. Breakfast with Champions is your opportunity to network with a number of community leaders that illustrate these qualities. You won’t want to miss your chance to sit down, connect, ask questions, and discover what it takes to be a true champion. Advanced registration is highly recommended for this well-attended event and seats are limited. Hot breakfast provided.
Sign up by November 1st and be entered into a drawing to have a one-on-one breakfast with one of the Champions!
Meet our Champions:
- Mike Berg, Summit Automotive
- Joe Braun, Fond du Lac Area Foundation
- Kathy Broske, Moraine Park Technical College
- Keywon Brown, Life Enforcement
- Jim Chatterton, National Exchange Bank & Trust
- Annie Culver, Annie’s Fountain City Café
- Terry Davis, Radio Plus
- Terri Deanovich, Urban Fuel
- Chris Drees, Mercury Marine
- Krista Ebbens, J.F. Ahern Co.
- Daisy Frazier, Ebony Vision
- Rick Froh, Grande Cheese Company
- Kim Galske, Salute the Troops
- Cecilia Harry, Envision Greater Fond du Lac
- Ryan Kamphuis, Bristol Morgan Bank
- John Koker, UW Oshkosh – FDL Campus
- Darrin Kuehn, Festival Foods
- Chief William Lamb, City of Fond du Lac Police Department
- Louie Lange, Commonwealth Companies
- Steve Leaman, Horicon Bank
- Philip Michels, Michels Corp.
- Joe Moore, City of Fond du Lac
- John Newman, Aurora Health Care
- Ryan O’Toole, Briess Industries
- Rick Parks, Society Insurance
- Kristeen Pelot, Guaranty Title and Info-Pro
- Mike Phelan, BCI Burke
- JJ Raflik, Fond du Lac Family YMCA
- Paul Reetz, Integrity Saw & Tool
- Aaron Sadoff, North Fond du Lac School District
- Lacey Sadoff, Badger Liquor
- Steven Schmudlach, Fox Valley Savings Bank
- James Sebert, FDL School District
- Jim Spannbauer, Mid-States Aluminum Corporation
- Lori Thiel, Open Road Harley-Davidson
- Chris Twohig, Holiday Automotive
- Ryan Waldschmidt, Fond du Lac County
- Christa Williams, Sophia Transformative Leadership Partners
- Rob Zerjav, Timber Rattlers/Dock Spiders
Registration Deadline: Friday, November 8.
Join YPF for a fun holiday gathering as we enjoy Christmas songs, food, and good times had by all. A beer exchange will be happening for those interested (more information to come) as well as opportunities for games and merriment. Don’t delay in registering as space is limited!
Date: Monday, December 9, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Annie’s Fountain City Cafe (72 S. Main Street, Fond du Lac)
Cost: $5 for YPF Members, $10 General Admission