The Young Professionals of Fond du Lac (YPF) established the Future 5 Award in 2013 as a way to support and recognize upcoming leaders in the community. This award is presented to five area young professionals ages 21-40 that are presently growing and excelling in their respective fields and will continue to positively influence the growth, prosperity and quality of life in Fond du Lac County well into the future.
- Must reside and/or be employed in the Fond du Lac area.
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 40 at the time of application.
- Must be nominated by a professional or volunteer reference.
- Must be presently growing and excelling in their prospective field and plan to continue to positively influence the growth, prosperity and quality of life in the FDL community.
- Must not have received Future 5 Award in the last three years.
Eligible candidates must be nominated by a professional or volunteer reference (i.e. an individual with whom they have worked and/or volunteered/served with). The nomination process includes submitting a letter of recommendation and a completed nomination form to Envision Greater Fond du Lac. Once the nomination deadline has arrived, all letters of recommendation and nomination forms will be submitted to the Young Professionals of Fond du Lac Board of Directors to be reviewed and processed. The Young Professional of the Year will be chosen from the Future 5 Award recipients.
- Applying for Future 5 will automatically submit your application for consideration for Young Professional of the Year.
- Nomination deadline is 5 p.m. on Friday, November 2, 2018.
If you would prefer to fill out a paper copy of the nomination form and attach a nomination letter, you may download the form by clicking here and then sending it in via the following methods:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 920-921-9559
- Mail/delivery: 23 South Main Street Suite 101, Fond du Lac WI 54935